Thursday, November 10, 2005


isk....isk...waaaaa what a bad day I had yesterday....it almost make me feel like im dying....

Jz imagine dlm perjalanan balik, dlm putra berhimpit2...suddenly tot of something missing......n oh my God!!
"Where is my car key???" aaaaa...at dat time I already at Pasar Seni punyer station!!! What else I kene buat? Return to office lor... :( but luckily it was not Kelana Jaya station tau...if not I will jz left my car at KJ n going home by bus! or anything else.....

What am i thinking about yesterday???
Im rushing? I dont think so....
Im late? I dont think so....
Im hungry? hahaha I am...tapi tkkn la sbb tu luper kunci kete sendiri...hmmmm

Ntahla...until now I dint get d answer.....but it was one of the stupid thing i've done in my life..I think so....
ader yg lagik stupid ker??? hehehe ader kot....next time la citer...




My Photo
Name:
Location: Selangor, Malaysia

a daughter, a wife, a mama and a lecturer...who live in a simple quote in her life... "Life is either daring, adventure or nothing"

Powered by Blogger