Friday, March 17, 2006

MY Team.....


"Adakah anda ingin menyertai MY Team? Datanglah beramai-ramai ke...."

hehehehehe iklan sekejap...anyway this is MY Team..but not a football team just like what being advertise nowadays, kay? Before this, there are just 8 of us in MY Team...and the nominees are ...hehehehe Muna (TL), Sexy Wei, Jia Yuan, Vani, Azie, Badix, Shamu n me, myself and I....MY Team has getting bigger n bigger from time to time since we have started to support the whole AP (Asia Pacific) in early 2006...

So, let me introduce you with my new members of MY Team... n they are Steve, Chee Chau (North Asia), Aini (Japan), Selina, Patrick and Azean.....

Actually, this picture was taken when we are celebrating a Birthday Party for those who was borned on March (Muna, Badix and Chee Chau). So, Happy Birthday to all of you and may god bless you :)





My Photo
Name:
Location: Selangor, Malaysia

a daughter, a wife, a mama and a lecturer...who live in a simple quote in her life... "Life is either daring, adventure or nothing"

Powered by Blogger