Monday, April 10, 2006

Sugar Daddaa (Daddy)

1 of the scariest thing to have in my whole life...I never think to have a Sugar Dadda and same goes to my colleagues....tapi nak buat camner kan? makin hari kiter makin membesar...keperluan pun makin hari makin bertambah jugak...macam tu jugak ngan nafsu...So, kiter tak le nk elak sume tu melainkan klau kiter masih ader pegangan dan berfikiran waras....

But, I cant take it if it happens to 1 of my fren....eventhough we are not close enough but aaarrgghhh WHYYY??? KNAPERRR???? why do you have to choose that way? bcoz its simple? aarrggh stupid reason for me....she never told us about it but anything can be predict since everything was clear enough to prove it... Jz imagine with RM900 salary per month, you can have car, stay alone in a new house, continue ur study by taking Master which require almost RM2000 for the fee, give ur parents not less than RM300....the latest news, she told us that she jz bought a new set of bedroom...oh my god....

Even me, myself didn't afford to do so...but y she can???I dint mean to memalukan my own fren..I just want me, and my other frens to think about what , how is it happen and effect our own normal life....


Sesungguhnyer rezeki tu ader di mana² dan memang da tersedia utk kiter semua..Tuhan tu Maha Adil....naper nak kene pilih jalan mudah untuk puaskan diri sendiri? Think about our own future....to all my girl frens, think about what will happen to your future husband if you did the same thing? They got nothing...nothing dear...




My Photo
Name:
Location: Selangor, Malaysia

a daughter, a wife, a mama and a lecturer...who live in a simple quote in her life... "Life is either daring, adventure or nothing"

Powered by Blogger